The goals of our program will be accomplished by offering a well-rounded and carefully planned curriculum of learning experiences through music, creative art, dramatic play, science and math concepts, literacy, block building, manipulative and outdoor play supervised by highly trained and experienced staff.
- The daily activities will consist of prayer, planning and small group work, snack time, rest period, outdoor play, games, dramatic play, group discussions, songs, story time, sharing, group activities, reading-writing and math, rhythms, etc…
- An age appropriate worship time biweekly.
- Development of gross and fine motor skills to promote coordination and balance with our children. Nutrition education and health body imagine in incorprated. Class is held one day a week.
- Basic musical concepts are introduced to the children using songs, rhymes, musical instruments and dance one day a week.
- 11:45 for two year-old program
- 12:00 for threes and fours
- 12:30 for kindergarten students.
Presbyterian Weekday School of Gastonia, North Carolina
1621 East Garrison Boulevard, Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Telephone: (704)864-2651 | FAX: (704)864-5956
We plant the seed... God makes it grow!